Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Level of Examination Will be Degree Standard.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers.
- Each Paper Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- Paper 1 Will be Based on General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana.
- Paper 2 Will be Based on Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- Time Duration for Each Paper Will be 120 Minutes.
|(Objective Types) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying Marks in each paper|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100||120||100||35|
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government Schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100||35|
Exam Syllabus :
Paper – I: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
- a) Logical Reasoning.
- b) Comprehension.
- c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Paper – II:
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor.
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana.
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans.
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.