JIT (Joint Intern Test) scholarship exam paper:
The JET exam is held online, it has a total score of 200 marks of 180 minutes duration and descriptive paper 1 sections having a total score of 25 marks of 30 minutes duration. JIT Exam known as internships examination. JIT helps students to find internships available in their respective fields.
JIT (Joint Intern Test) scholarship exam date:
|Opening of online application portal||February 2018|
|Last date for closing of online application||February 2018|
|Admit Card||In the Month of may 2018|
|Exam Date||may 2018|
|Result||First week of December 2018|
JIT (Joint Intern Test) scholarship exam pattern:
The JIT exam pattern remains constant for each year. It comprises of a paper-pen format with 100 questions to answer. Every year the cutoff marks for the different categories (SC/ST/PWD) are announced by the JIT. Given below is cutoff list of the JIT for 2014.
|Sections||No. of Question|
JIT (Joint Intern Test) scholarship exam full form:
- Candidate’s valid Email ID and Phone Number/Mobile Number.
- Academic documents as per the eligibility criteria of JIT 2018.
- Scanned copies of Photograph and signature.
- For Online Payment JIT Application Fee – Credit card and debit card details.
- Candidates could fill the application form of JIT 2018 in online mode only as no offline mode of application was available.
- Candidates before filling up JIT 2018 application form must check JIT 2018 eligibility criteria and other instructions to apply.
- Candidates should keep their documents ready for upload while filling up JIT Application Form 2018
- The application form of JIT 2018 need to be kept safely till the results and selection procedure is not completed
- IISc Bangalore has mentioned that any candidates whose application is found to be incomplete or ineligible at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled right away
- Also, the application fee for JIT is non-refundable in any case of JIT 2018 Application Form rejection.